* Bob Cook, a professional sailor & weather router, offers expert passage planning
* Precision weather routing in the Atlantic, Caribbean, Pacific and Indian oceans
* Global resources for marine weather: highs, lows, fronts, winds, seas and storms
* Optimal weather windows, ocean currents, routing, hurricane & storm avoidance
* Regular in-route communications via telephone, sat phone, email and HF SSB
* Private Marine Coast Station: Freqs: 6224, 8294, 12353, 16528 and 18840 khz,
* Call or email us in the US at +239-775-7435 or “oceanpro.weather @ gmail.com”
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.